Wednesday 14 March 2012

"ENERGY SUCKING VAMPIRE"




I know you all are thinking that Bakhtawar Mannan (author) has written wrong title. It should be BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES.” No my friends this is correct I am talking about “ESVs” (Energy Sucking Vampires). No, no friends don’t misunderstand me. My blog is not revealing the story of famous “The Twilight Saga” or “The Vampire Diaries or not I am going to explain you the “Law of Conversation of Energy” it’s all my personal experience which I want to share with you all. These types of vampires suck our energy  instead of our blood by their irrational habits and deeds.
It is true that these types of Vampires exist in our society. We all our surrounded by these ESVs and they suck our mind as well as physical energy by their stupid behaviors.  I think that who is sucking my energy is the head of ESVs. And unfortunately she is feminine.
She is such a fool. I want to know what she thinks of herself. Is she a super woman, who has a power to manage everything? Tell me friends what she thinks except her all the people are dumb? Only she is the Genius one in this world. What the hell?  Why she always interfere in my matters? Why she don’t mind her own business. But no she loves to be my “HEADMISTRESS”. SORRY! I don’t want to be her student. Why she does such irritating things that made me angry?
I have no Patience to tolerate her. She BIRD BRAINED girl is showing me her brain Power. The head of ESVs sucks my energy by her foolish activities to prove me wrong in front of people and more important to my family. I don’t understand why she does this silliness.
I just feel my “VACABULARY” is not enough strong to praise this Paranormal creature. But guys you save your selves from these vampires. They are too dangerous. Keep your eyes open before they suck your all energy.



7 comments: