Friday 16 March 2012

My Father's first Wife... ;)



I hate to see that my father loves his 1st wife more than me .Probably,she came in his life before my birth.25 years, is a long period and for bonding of love these 25 years are more than enough.Father never go outside without her.Undoubtedly ,she always accompanied him in the bad or critical times just like a wife.
    She runs hundred of miles without creating any faults but now it has crossed 20 years,an automobile is a machine which has no life time gurantee.I always ask my father to change the car but he refused by saying that : it takes you to the every corner of the karachi,its speed is faster than the new models of the various cars ,after several years its engine still working properly,so why should i change it? my answer was that i don't like this model of Toyota and now its should be place in museum then he only gives me an annoying look .
             This car renovates several times with 5 colours ,1st was white,2nd was green,third was antique fuchsia, again white and the last is Grey.Cars door jammed and for closing it i need my full energy otherwise it remain opened.Father takes her to the D.r for treatment (workshop), mechanic(D.r)suggest my father to change the car and buy new one but he gave him the same answer.
I'm waiting for the day when all the car doors and roof apart one by one :)

14 comments:

  1. hahahha....hmri car k sath bhi aesa hi kuch hua tha n finally shukar change hogae :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xactly so many times i visited with her on that car now its tym to change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. asma is car ka time pata nahi kub ayega.... :P

      Delete
  3. hahaha meri bhi kch esi story hai yar...
    lkn mere abu nhi mera bhai is mamly mai bolta hai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good one Harum!
    but you should respect your father's first wife.
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe,i did yaar but not now =)its unbearable :P

      Delete
  5. hahaha
    creative writingggg !!!
    AUR PARHNE MAIN ALA MAZA AYAAAA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. browser change kiya??
      thanks alot dear....mujhay likhtay huay buhat maza raha tha.... :D

      Delete
  6. amazing writing..ap ko to writer hona tha...but it is just amazing work....nd funny too....its a big LOLZZZZZZZ..ap ko wo car change krni hi hogi dont worry ab us k the end hone ka waqt qareeb he...me bhi kai bar us car me bethi ho..magar ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..

    ReplyDelete