Saturday 21 April 2012

FATHER..... I LOVE YOU!



FATHER!
A great many thanks for all you have done
Without you my life would not have begun
You have been there when I most needed you
You have helped to guide me my whole life through
We have shared both the good times and the bad
But most of all, thank you for being my dad
I love you.




This is for my father, A shaded tree who taught me, who brought me up who cared me. A person who sacrifice his young his comfort his peace for sake of my happiness and comfort who always think about my needs and demand instead of himself who never say to me on my legal demands. For sake of my future who sacrifice his luxury,make me learn a difference between right and wrong, give me a confidence and strength at every step, who learn mine first step who always got my needs before i speak. What i write or what i don't father has great personality with his sacrifices. whose aim is always provide comfort luxury and better future to their offspring who never think about him who never plan for his future. salute to all fathers who devoted their lives for children.May Allah keeps all father in bless and showered with sound health
Ameen!

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him FATHER

11 comments:

  1. ameeen..... i love myy dad da mosttt...!!!<3 cute one..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome anees
    this is an amazing piece
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicceee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAMEEEEEEEEEEEN....best post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. vry vry nycee anum :), the feelings u express is awsme :) it shows how much u loved ur dad :D . . ur dad must be proud of u :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome,,,,,,,,,,,, really impressed,,,
    amjad hunzai

    ReplyDelete