Wednesday 29 February 2012

My “Ys”


I extremely feel proud of myself from the very first day of mine on this earth. Because I prefer to ask question or challenge decisions instead of following people blindly. This habit is now deeply rooted in me. I still remember when I questioned my parents for the first time and rant when my body temperature was hot and I started shouting and complaining to my mom dad that why my room is not air conditioned? I yelled when my grand maa tightly wrapped me in towel.

Similarly, when I was grown up and my schooling started I made a huge pyramid of queries that; why people go to school? Why this boring breakfast I have to eat? Why this horrible teacher is teaching me? Which super genius person had created this homework? Why this ugly uniform is necessary for student and why teachers don’t wear uniform? I yelled! Why “B” comes after “A”? I cried a lot looking at subject books. I questioned my mom what is the purpose of these so many subjects? Why I can’t study only one? I blustered! Name the “Brain Box” who had created the concept of schooling?

And when I entered in a college life which known as “Tulla Life” I   was so happy and felt like a bird flying in the high sky. I thought I am no more restricted now. But no; the reality was too much different that made me angry. I violently reacted on every issue because that was all same as before. Same homework burden, headache of class tests, boring lectures and cruel teachers all as it was in my school life. Actually I studied from Private College. I mentioned about my college because I knew about the followers of my Blog. Hahaha!  I am just kidding. Keep reading.
One day when I was fed up because of my board exams my mom told me that in university life everything will be different from present one. So, I studied a lot to get good marks in exams and for getting the title of “University Student”. I did same as my mom told me to get my dreams come true. A life free of queries, restrictions, free from loads of homework, torture full lectures and so-called innocent teachers.

2010 is a memorable year in my life. In this year I entered in university with the dreams that my all “Ys” will be answered here. But again I am disappointed because nobody succeeded up till now in giving satisfactory answers to my “Ys”. No one answer me that why we are locked in Jinnah Jail till 2:50 & if anybody needs to go back she should run from pillar to post. They think that this is not enough punishment for genius like us. So they change the examination policy and burdened us with the assignments. I failed to understand that why our beloved elders considered us asJapani machines”? What is the reason behind the revenge which our beloved teachers love to take from us? What we innocent people have done?  I am little bit confuse why I am telling you people all this?

Wait, wait, wait, I remember I have to write something light in mood that’s why I am narrating you my “Ys” story. In this semester I started blogging. Our lovely teacher asked us to write whatever we want. But the point is that last week my teacher asked me to write some "Halka Phulka” I didn’t get what is halka phulka? And a friend of mine, she is truly a copycat. She also wrote on my blog post “ab kuch halka phulka hojaye?”  I asked her if she want “TUC”. “Halki phulki bhook main halka phulka tuc.” any ways forget it .I will handle her. She has a turn of blog post tomorrow.

I really believe that with the passage of time my pyramid of queries is increasing and soon I will reach with my “Y’s” to the height of “Eiffel Tower.” What do you say is it good enough for HALKA PHULKA”?



21 comments:

  1. hahahaha..... set hai,Cool hai ,fit hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kafi halka phulka ha:D bohat hi acha likha ha aur bohat cute bhi lag rahi ho

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! sach mei halka pulka hai zabardust likha hai :D ussay zabrdst pictures hain:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahaha wowwww!! yar mujhy bhi sikha do aesa tension free style main likhna..:) boht zaber10..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL Written KEEP IT UP!
    ANUM's PAPA

    ReplyDelete
  6. tm itna acha bi likh sakti hooooooooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. g bilkul likh sakti hn
    Allah ka buhat karam hai

    ReplyDelete
  8. owwwwsssummm :D sent percent agree wid dis blog keep it up dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha... interesting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha ... nice. bhot hi halka phulka ha :)

    ReplyDelete