Thursday 22 March 2012

Hats off to You......... :)

In a family when you lose a person which is the only strength and backbone for you then it is difficult to continue the life without them.The pain of losing the most loveable and caring persons leaves an individual broken and shattered .This lost takes us to that extreme where everything ends ,hope ends,desires end and life ends.Father is the hero for every daughter in the world and mother is just like an angel who always help us.I cannot understand even cannot have that words which describes the true feelings of my friends but i can appreciate my friends who had lost their father or mother. They seems to be the greatest girls in my eyes that they are still living their lives with same courage.They are trying hard  to achieve the goals and dreams of their father or mother ( hats off to you girls ). A poem dedicated to every father from all the daughters.....

When I was a baby,
you would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness,
keeping me safe from harm.
I would look up into your eyes,
and all the love I would see.
How did I get so lucky,
you were the dad chosen for me.
There is something special
about a father's love.
Seems it was sent to me
from someplace up above.
Our love is everlasting,
I just wanted you to know.
That you’re my special hero
and I wanted to tell you so.

6 comments: